Friday, September 17, 2010

The September Issue

Yes, our big tub of love made The September Issue of The Bark. I actually submitted this photo one year ago so they have a lot of catching up to do. And I could not resist punning off of Vogue magazine, and the hysterics they go through for the issue this month.

Sorry about the posts slowing again. I get nerve block pain shots this Tuesday so I hope to get some part of my energy back when they take effect. HoneyBelle still savages my yarn basket, pulls fabric down in my art studio, demands to be kissed, takes up my entire couch for her beauty rest, and sasses me with abandon. I love her.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, congrats HoneyBelle! And sure hope your momma gets feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! Great! I did submit my photo a year ago ... n have not seen it. Golden Congrats. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete