Friday, July 17, 2009

It's All About Me

Well, I have arrived! Most kids get a cell phone now days, I get my own blog. I have a pretty good personal assistant and press manager (she calls herself my "momma"). She keeps saying the same thing over and over right now and I just don't get it—"go potty outside!", what is that all about anyway? Momma waited quite a while for me to arrive. A real sweet lady named Bonnie took good care of me before I moved in with momma. Bonnie says I am a real mahogany and white basset. I just know I am pretty. Everyone says so. Momma says "pretty is as pretty does". Whatever that means!

2 comments:

  1. HoneyBelle we are delighted to be the first to comment on your very first post!
    Of course you are very beautiful and getting even more so everytime we see you.
    We will look forward to reading your posts and seeing your pictures.
    We are about to go off on holiday so don't worry if we dont comment - we will be back soon and cant wait to see how much bigger you have grown!
    You make our mum want a puppy basset so much however she has her hands full with us right now!

    love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kidding me right? You get rid of the kids and let the dog (thats right I said "DOG") do stuff us kids were getting in trouble for?!

    ReplyDelete