Monday, July 20, 2009

Mud Puppy



"Sweet Jesus!" momma hollers. "What happened to my floor!" Here she goes carrying on about her floors again. I shaking my head no (see my ear flopping) and the next thing I know she has me spun upside down like a turtle on a highway. Taking pictures no less. Okay, so I am a little damp. The sprinkler felt good on me. She points to the mud coming out of my flabber jabbers. Honestly, I don't know how it got there. Then prissy Ruby gets in on my humility. She says I slimed her. Momma says Ruby jumps like a gazelle if her toe touches dew. Well I say she has to hit the ground some time, and I will be waiting! bbwwwaaaahhhhhaaahhaaaa!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, that kind of explains why we are home for a few days!! Mud and bassets seem to be mutually attracted!
    love
    Martha & Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete