Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Her Favorite Toy

Just like a child, you buy them gifts and they go play with the box. I finally had to break down and start buying the awful Scott tissue. I wonder if she can tell? I am pretty good about keeping the bathroom doors shut, but I do slip up and she scores the tp roll. I pray everyone out in internet land had a safe and happy holiday season. I left the girls in the capable hands of a pet sitter and I went to northern Kansas to visit family. Sweet Jesus, we hit -3 degrees. It was painful to even breathe air that cold. But it was wonderful to sled with the grandkids, and see the land asleep under blankets of snow. Lets have a good 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Just tooooo funny! Looks like she was enjoying it alot! Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your family too! Happy New year to you all as well!

    ReplyDelete