Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Basset Obedience (oxymoron?)

I just signed HoneyBelle and I up for an Obedience class in Houston @ www.hotdogclub.org. She is now 50+ pounds and needs direction-other than the counter. I would have done this long before now but my life of migraines has almost debilitated me. I started a new (very expensive) drug that is giving me a reprieve so I am trying to play catch up with my life. This facility trains for AKC points and is professionally ran, offering instruction and trials in tracking to conformation. This will be an exciting year for HoneyBelle!

2 comments:

  1. Hi ya HonneyBelle!
    I see that Charmin you've got below...love it too!
    I have been to puppy classes, Family Dog courses, etc.... Now in Fam.Dog II... It is a bit of a late one, so mom is often tired when we go, but I am ready! Best wishes. Hope your mom is feeling ok too.

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete