Monday, April 19, 2010

HoneyBelles Pet Corgi

I like my KORGEE. He went away, then came back and mama would not let him play. Said he had SURJEREE. But yesterday he came out to play and did we have fun! I showed him how to dig oranges out of the compost and play a game I made up called ORANGE TAG. I am good because I can hold a whole orange in my mouth and no one knows I have it. Except mama, she says my flabber jabbers can't cover everything (brought up her cell phone again). I need to find another baby bird. Yes Martha and Bailey-they are just like STUFFEES! They have a squeeker in them. I hope you find a baby bird, I really liked mine and would not share-oh no!

Mama-HoneyBelles pet corgi has recovered from his neutering, will be groomed and pay a visit to his Marines this week. We are excited. Sorry about no photos, SOMEONE chewed the camera charger...

2 comments:

  1. Hi ya! Thanks for stopping by. Hope surgery recovery goes smoothly. Oh no about the camera charger :)

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad your Korgee is recovering! We are doing out best to catch a bird - well Bailey is!
    love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xxx

    ReplyDelete