Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Paper Products


HoneyBelle: I love them! I score big when I see the bathroom door is left cracked open. I do my black panther stealth moves and climb the toilet to heist rolls out of the basket. Sometimes I play outside with them, if it is too hot outside then I play in the living room.

Press Agent: Black panther stealth move, huh. I have a clear image of her crying in the bathroom stuck upright between the toilet and sink cabinet, standing on her two back feet. My little warrior princess.

3 comments:

  1. OMD can she be any cuter. I saw your link over at Martha & Bailey's blog and had to check her out. My ex-husband has our basset Fred. You'd be amazed what he could get into, sooo smart. Must say I do miss having a basset. Had to just say hi. (Im in Houston, TX :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just love HoneyBelle's antics, recalling HoneyDew's babydays as well (only she didn't climb!).

    P.S. for Anne Kathrine: you should go and get another one! I am sure Fred wouldn't mind when he comes to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey Belle is having such fun exploring! That is a sweet picture - the basset look of pure innocence!!!
    We know that look so very well in this house!
    Harry, who sadly crossed the bridge last year at twelve, was a monster with toilet roll and especially the roll inside!
    He never outgrew that!
    love you lots
    Martha & Bailey xxxx

    ReplyDelete